Digital Photography for Dummies
Author(s): Julie Adair King
Photographers Your guide is here
The demand for high-quality photographs is higher than ever. Whether you're building your influencer rating online, capturing the moments of a child's life, or are looking for ways to improve your skills, photography know-how is a must-have skill.
Digital Photography For Dummies helps you do more than pointing, shooting, and hoping for the best or slapping a filter on a camera phone shot. This book introduces you to the camera settings and techniques that separate okay pictures from frame-worthy portraits. It then explains how to apply those skills to capturing your own portraits, landscape shots, and high-action photos.
- Develop a better eye for image composition
- Discover how to light photos better, including using natural light
- Learn to get quick results in auto settings or take full control in manual mode
- Discover the elements of exposure and how they influence the final product
- Find instructions on taking a formal or casual portrait
- Apply basic editing techniques to finalize your image
Go beyond photo apps and apply the techniques pros use for their images.
- : 9781119609643
- : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
- : For Dummies
- : 0.703068
- : February 2020
- : 1.78 Centimeters X 18.539 Centimeters X 23.11 Centimeters
- : books
- : Julie Adair King
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 775
- : 368